Thursday, January 26, 2006

Epidemiologist or Revolutionary

I’m back in the City. Vacationisover. I’mprocrastinatingworkasusual. My thesis is looming ominously like a loft bed built by an undergraduate philosophy major.

I was actually just walking home from the Columbia undergraduate campus presumabley surrounded by philosophy majors while I smoked the last of my vacation cigars. The cigar made me slightly nauseous but I smoked it as an act of defiance towards the end of vacation. The smoke also reminded me of a great game the Smoked Salmon and I played in the DR. It was called epidemiologist or revolutionary. Basically, I switched between wearing a baseball hat, smoking a cigar, both or neither and the Smoked Salmon had to guess if I was a revolutionary, epidemiologist or both (never neither).

No comments: